Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sometimes we all need to gain some perspective when we get overwhelmed

Check out this interesting power point presentation.  I was sent this by my mother. Mom always knows best! It Astonomy 101.  Amazing pictures of outer space as seen from the Hubble telescope.   I love anything to do with space.  Let me know what you think.

When you get a perspective of how big the universe is the day to day problems that we have that seem insurmountable become a little trivial..  

I think that we all need to step back from the stressful world we live in and take stock in what really matters.  

This slide show did that for me.  Perhaps it will help you reduce your stress, and gain valuable perspective on your life.

 

twitter accountFacebook Profilelinkedin profile

When you need the help of a FULL-TIME, Top-Producing, agent in Manatee County please now I am here to help.

Call/Text/email me anytime.  I am an experienced agent that can deal with short sales, bank owned homes, vacation homes, and everything in between.

Joseph C. Murphy, Broker-Associate, BS, Previews Certified

Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
11215 State Road 70 Suite 105
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202

941-780-3260 cell/text
941-739-6777 office
941-739-9120 fax

Posted via email from Joe Murphy Knows Real Estate in Bradenton

No comments: