I wanted you to know about this great buy. $54,000 -2700 Coconut Bay Lane Unit 1A This is located in the Sarasota Palms condo complex, near the corner of Tuttle, and Fruitville. You can ride a bike, or even walk to downtown from this location. This unit went pending quickly last month, with a contract at 49,000. Bank of America countered the offer at 53,000, and these buyer decided not to meet the price. Waiting on paperwork to put it back to active. Full listing info at the bottom of the email. What I like about the condo:
- 316 a month condo fee is reasonable
- under 800 a year for taxes
- end unit, easy access in and out, no elevators or stairs to deal with
- great location, minutes to downtown sarasota
- granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- stainless steel appliances too
- nice size bedrooms
- crown molding
- nice neutral, large tile set on the angle
- This is a short sale that should be pretty hassle free. The lender ( bank of america) has already done their BPO, and they have been very quick to respond back to me.
JOSEPH MURPHY, P.A.
941-780-3260 cell/textCOLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL RE
11215 SR 70 SUITE #105
Bradenton, FL 34202
01-Res Broker Synopsis