Wednesday, January 27, 2010

299k-5208 W 15th St Palmetto

Short Sale-  5208 W 15th St Palmetto, FL 
 
299k- List Price
 
This home is unique.  Hidden down a quiet little cul-de-sac.  This is a newer (1999) Bruce williams home. 
 
Rare in that it has no home owner fees, and no deed restrictions. 
 
Right down the street there is a easement to the river too.
 
This home is big too! Over 2,300 sqft under air, with 4 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. 
 
The owners added a very nice brick paver patio in the back.  Perfect for that barbecue
Come take a look at this unique, and move--in condition home today.
 
Very nice Master Bathroom with tub/shower
Call me for more info.
 
Joe Murphy 941-780-3260

Thanks,

Joseph C Murphy P.A.
www.manateemoves.com
joe@manateemoves.com
941-780-3260

Posted via email from Joe's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]