Thursday, November 05, 2009

wells fargo short sale approved in 30 days! Sign of things to come?

This was a great day! I just had a short sale come back approved in less than 30 days pending!
I love Wells Fargo. I listed the home preparing the seller for a long painful process that would take 6 months to a year to complete. I advised her to call her lender to let them know she wanted to do a short sale.
The NEXT day, I get a call from the assigned negotiator. That same day, I get a call from the BPO agent! THIS WAS BEFORE I EVER HAD AN OFFER!
Within two weeks I get the unit under contract with a realistic buyer with a 90 day approval deadline.
The seller provids all required documents, and we sent in the contract.



(light at the end of the tunnel, and this was a short tunnel)

I get a call from the negotiator the next week with some questions, and some required changes for the HUD. No big deal.

Then, today, I get the call that the deal is approved, and the WRITTEN approval is on its way.
The only down side is that the deal has to close THIS MONTH. Wow, I called the buyer's agent who was in disbelief. They were expecting a close next year, and hopeful that we would get a response in 90 days.

This is how all short sales should go. Kudos to the Short sale dept at WELLS FARGO.
I hope this is a sign of things to come for 2010!

If you need help with selling a short sale in Manatee County Call me today.
Free advice, and no cost short sale assistance.
Helping buyers and sellers in Manatee county for the past 7 years.
Joe Murphy 941-780-3260
Your Realtor for Life.
http://www.manateemoves.com/

No comments: